As a Bluetooth device, your Air Mouse Voice is always ON, even when you’re not using it. Be sure to switch the mouse OFF after using to conserve battery life.
Just follow the instructions shipped with your mouse:
- Confirm that your system is running a 64-bit version of Windows or OS X and that it supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity
- Check that your mouse batteries installed correctly and fully charged
- Confirm that your mouse ON/OFF switch (on underside of mouse) is set to ON
- Check that your MotionTools 3 software in installed and active
The ‘in air’ operation of your Air Mouse Voice was calibrated during manufacture. If you find that your cursor is drifting, you can easily recalibrate it following these simple steps:
- Power off Air Mouse Voice (ON/OFF switch on underside)
- Holding the Trigger Button (underside of mouse), power the mouse back on.
- Now, set Air Mouse Voice down on a flat surface.
- After 5-10 seconds, the Air Mouse LED will blink 4 times, indicating a successful recalibration.