Connect up to 8 cameras for complete video surveillance of selected property.
|4K Ultra High Definition
Ability to record in 4K Ultra HD image quality for high resolution surveillance.
Video compression standard for 4K video surveillance.
Standardized interface for effective interoperability of IP-based physical security products.
|HDMI & VGA
Provides simultaneous delivery of HDMI and VGA output for multiple monitoring needs.
Store surveillance footage remotely without worrying about on-site storage capacity.
- Supports Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video compression formats
- 8-channel input
- Compatible with third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance to: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Supports 1-ch HDMI and 1-ch VGA output simultaneously
- Records HDMI at up to 4K(3840×2160) resolution
- 1 SATA HDD up to 6TB (sold separately)
- ANR technology enhances the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Supports detection features such as face, intrusion, cross line, audio, defocus, scene change, auto-tracking, object left behind, and object removed. Also offers face search, behavior search, and people counting. Supports cloud-based firmware upgrades
The Gyration CyberView N8 4K Network Video Recorder (NVR) offers excellent performance and high recording quality for IP video surveillance applications. Compatible with applications where
details are critical for identification, this professional NVR provides a powerful processor with up to 4K resolution. It let you centralized the management of your IP camera settings, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, cloud upgrade, etc. It supports 8 IP Cameras. Great for indoor & outdoor, residential areas, retail store, and business.
|Item||Product Description||UPC||Package Dim.||Package Weight||Master Carton Qty|
|CyberView N8||8-CHANNEL NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER WITH PoE||744390952579||10.2 x 9.4 x 1.9||2.2 lbs||8|