Connect up to 32 cameras for complete video surveillance of selected property.
|4K Ultra High Definition
Ability to record in 4K Ultra HD image quality for high resolution surveillance.
Video compression standard for 4K video surveillance.
Standardized interface for effective interoperability of IP-based physical security products.
|HDMI & VGA
Provides simultaneous delivery of HDMI and VGA output for multiple monitoring needs.
Store surveillance footage remotely without worrying about on-site storage capacity.
- Supports Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video compression formats
- 32-channel input
- Compatible with third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance to: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Supports 1-ch HDMI and 1-ch VGA output simultaneously
- Records HDMI at up to 4K(3840×2160) resolution
- 4 SATA HDD up to 10TB each disk (sold separately)
- ANR technology enhances the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Supports detection features such as face, intrusion, cross line, audio, defocus, scene change, auto-tracking, object left behind, and object removed. Also offers face search, behavior search, and people counting. Supports cloud-based firmware upgrades
The Gyration Cyberview N32-TAA Network Video Recorder (NVR) supports up to 32 IP cameras and provides up to 4K high-definition recording for your IP video surveillance applications. It is also compatible with Ultra 265, H.265, and H.264 video compression formats. The CyberView N32 is ideal for a variety of circumstances where image details are critical for identification, such as residential areas, retail stores, businesses, office buildings, hotels, transportation hubs, and many more. The embedded programming allows for centralized management of your IP camera settings, including configuration, information import/export, real-time information display, two-way audio, firmware upgrades, etc.
|Master Carton Qty
|32-CHANNEL NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER WITH PoE
|20.71 x 4.37 x 15.94