First, check on the left side of the remote to confirm that the power switch is on. If it is, then there’s a good chance that the batteries are exhausted. Replace the AAA mouse batteries, checking for proper orientation.
Troubleshooting the Air Mouse Presenter installation is a snap. Just follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide shipped with your remote.
No, Presenter’s handset is only pair with its supplied USB receiver.
No, Air Mouse Presenter doesn’t not support Gyration’s MotionTools 3 mouse customization and presentation effects software.
When the Status light flashes Green/Red for 5 seconds, this indicates that the Gyro needs calibration. Turn Presenter off and, holding the Previous Slide key, turn it back on. The Status Light will slowly flash Green/Red for 10 seconds while Presenter is calibrating, then turn solid Green for 3 seconds, indicating a successful recalibration of Presenter’s gyroscope.
The Handset is paired with the USB receiver at the factory prior to shipping. Should re-pairing become necessary, plug the Presenter UHF Receiver Dongle into an available USB port on your computer, press and hold the CONNECT button on the handset for 3 seconds. The Status light will alternatively flash Green & Red until paired: or will go off after 1 minute if pairing has failed.
- Power on – The Status light will turn Green for 3 seconds, then turn off.
- Pairing Mode – The Status light will alternatively flash Green & Red until paired: or will go off after 1 minute if pairing has failed. Pairing must be initiated (by pressing the connect button on the handset) within 1 minute of plugging the USB receiver into your system.
- Pairing Success – The Status light will flash 3 times, then turn off when pairing is successful.
- Low Battery – Low battery warning will be indicated by slow Red flash every 3 seconds, until the power is drained out or the power turned off.
- Laser On / Warning – While the laser button is pressed and the laser is on, the Status light will light up Green.
- Gyro Calibration – The Status light will alternatively flash Green & Red for 5 seconds to indicate that the Gyro is in need of calibration.
Unfortunately not. The Air Mouse Prsenter is designed and supported to work on PC Windows (Windows XP and above) and on Apple Mac (OS X Snow Leopard and above) systems only.
The Air Mouse Presenter is designed and supported to work on PC Windows (Windows XP and above) and on Apple Mac (OS X Snow Leopard and above) systems.
Installing the Air Mouse Presenter is a snap. Just follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide shipped with your mouse