First, check on the left side of the remote to confirm that the power switch is on. If it is, then there’s a good chance that the batteries are exhausted. Replace the AAA mouse batteries, checking for proper orientation.
FAQ Group: Air Mouse Presenter
Troubleshoot my Air Mouse Presenter product installation.
Troubleshooting the Air Mouse Presenter installation is a snap. Just follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide shipped with your remote.
Can I connect the handset to multiple USB receivers?
No, Presenter’s handset is only pair with its supplied USB receiver.
Can I use Motion Tools with the Air Mouse Presenter?
No, Air Mouse Presenter doesn’t not support Gyration’s MotionTools 3 mouse customization and presentation effects software.
How do I reset the gyroscope in Presenter?
When the Status light flashes Green/Red for 5 seconds, this indicates that the Gyro needs calibration. Turn Presenter off and, holding the Previous Slide key, turn it back on. The Status Light will slowly flash Green/Red for 10 seconds while Presenter is calibrating, then turn solid Green for 3 seconds, indicating a successful recalibration of Presenter’s gyroscope.
How do I pair the USB receiver to the handset?
The Handset is paired with the USB receiver at the factory prior to shipping. Should re-pairing become necessary, plug the Presenter UHF Receiver Dongle into an available USB port on your computer, press and hold the CONNECT button on the handset for 3 seconds. The Status light will alternatively flash Green & Red until paired: or will go off after 1 minute if pairing has failed.
What does Presenter’s “Status” light indicate?
- Power on – The Status light will turn Green for 3 seconds, then turn off.
- Pairing Mode – The Status light will alternatively flash Green & Red until paired: or will go off after 1 minute if pairing has failed. Pairing must be initiated (by pressing the connect button on the handset) within 1 minute of plugging the USB receiver into your system.
- Pairing Success – The Status light will flash 3 times, then turn off when pairing is successful.
- Low Battery – Low battery warning will be indicated by slow Red flash every 3 seconds, until the power is drained out or the power turned off.
- Laser On / Warning – While the laser button is pressed and the laser is on, the Status light will light up Green.
- Gyro Calibration – The Status light will alternatively flash Green & Red for 5 seconds to indicate that the Gyro is in need of calibration.
Can I use the Air Mouse Presenter with my Unix or Linux system?
Unfortunately not. The Air Mouse Prsenter is designed and supported to work on PC Windows (Windows XP and above) and on Apple Mac (OS X Snow Leopard and above) systems only.
Does the Air Mouse Presenter to work on a Mac?
The Air Mouse Presenter is designed and supported to work on PC Windows (Windows XP and above) and on Apple Mac (OS X Snow Leopard and above) systems.
How do I install my Air Mouse Presenter?
Installing the Air Mouse Presenter is a snap. Just follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide shipped with your mouse